The LymphStar Pro is used in applications related to moving lymph and the detoxification or clearing of tissue as it relates to the lymphatic system. It incorporates light (photonic) and sound (harmonics) with noble gas ionization into a therapeutic system of outstanding effectiveness and versatility.
The lymphatic system is a central component of the immune system and protects the body by draining and filtering out waste. Anything we can do to encourage vital and active lymph drainage is an important component of health. The causes of lymphatic congestion range from injuries and surgery, inactivity and poor diet, to emotional/stress states, environmental toxins, hormone imbalance, and normal aging processes. When this state occurs the blockages cause a backup in the flow of lymphatic fluid, resulting in swelling or edema in the tissues and in various kinds of “symptoms.” Consequently, toxic waste matter cannot effectively be released from the body, nor can the immune system function at optimum performance. The result is a wide range of dysfunction and disease.
How It Works
A therapeutic technique known as manual lymph drainage was developed in Europe in the 1930’s. Through delicate massaging techniques it was highly effective at reducing lymph-based disorders, but the process is very labor intensive. Within the last decade a hi-tech electronic instrument was found to assist and amplify the effects of manual lymph drainage, reducing the time and complexity of the therapy. The Lymphstar Pro is the most recent advancement of this instrument. Proven over time as a safe and effective therapeutic tool it is designed for use in many clinical applications. Various practitioners have refined new techniques for performing this revolutionary therapy. Users range from across the spectrum of practitioners for numerous applications.
The Lymphstar Pro is a vibrational energy technology. As such it emits “information” to the energy field of the cells via harmonics of sound and frequencies of light. It produces this information by way of something called “noble gas ionization.” There is a long tradition of research into the energetic effects
of these noble gases. An optimal mixture of xenon, argon, and krypton is enclosed in Pyrex glass tube. The gases are excited by electrical current. An energy field, or plasma, then radiates from the tube onto the skin and is conducted through the entire bio-energy system. Proteins are re-polarized causing retained fluid and congested areas to FLOW. Stagnation is reversed and the lymph system is now free to perform its cleansing functions!
TThe LymphStar Pro is applied by placing the transmission head, or heads on the skin. The placement sequences, timing, and applications are covered in the product manual and videos. Use of the instrument on the body is followed by lymphatic massage. Or it may be used apart from the massage as a therapy itself, complimenting other techniques such as acupuncture, reflexology, etc. For personal use, body brushing is recommended.
Benefits of the LymphStar Pro
Features of the LymphStar Pro
- Improves edemas, fibrotic conditions, and swollen lymph nodes. Some conditions reported to have benefited from therapy include breast lumps, inflammation, chronic pain, joint aches, allergies, sinus, respiratory problems, headaches, prostate problems, hormone imbalance and chronic female conditions, dental trauma and chronic problems, heavy metal toxicity, neuromuscular trauma, immune and fatigue syndromes.
i>Excellent adjunct to manual lymph drainage techniques to open lymph system and improve fluid flow and accelerate detoxification of tissues.
- Reduction of pain due to lymphatic conditions.
- Helps in the prevention of breast and prostate problems.
- PProvides relaxation, emotional balance, and feelings of well-being and increased energy.
- Cosmetic enhancement by the reduction of fluid deposits in the face, healthier skin, supporting all cellulite reduction therapies, & post-procedures such as micro-dermabrasion.
- SSuccessfully used in complimentary clinics in the US and abroad. Users of the
LymphStar Pro include naturopaths, body workers, chiropractors, colon therapists, spas and estheticians, dentists, lymphatic therapists. Many physicians are now recommending patients for lymphatic therapy.
- Designed to be more biologically compatible, the advanced electronic circuit maximizes cellular communication. Exclusive to our product.
i>Adjustability: Intensity dial for high to low strength of the energy; and our latest feature -a pulse rate variability control for tuning the therapy to individual needs. Exclusive to our product.
- Now with three styles of treatment heads for the ultimate in flexibility: The Standard Transmission Head is the most ergonomic for clinical use. The Large Probe can be used for dual head therapy; and general use, the Small Probe can be used for fine facial work (bi-lateral with two heads) and other applications.
- Three case styles for every need: Desktop Model, Portable Model, and EVP model for veterinary uses.
- The noble gas mixture contains a balance of argon and xenon for the widest range of effects.